FIXMATIC ELECTRIC’S LATEST PROJECTS
Replacing a fire hazard AC outlet in Farmington, NM | Electrical Safety
Replacing a dated AC receptacle in our client’s garage. It was to the point of actually being a fire hazard. The client had no idea! 🙂 Glad our Farmington electrician could help! Here’s what they said… VIEW PROJECT
Service / Panel Upgrade in San Juan County
We completed this Service / Panel Upgrade as a result of our thorough safety inspection. Our client’s home was not protected with fireguard and shock guard breakers and had no surge protection. This home now boasts all the latest safety technology and is now protected for 2 years by our Safety & Savings Plan.